This Tooltime 12V 7 Pin Trailer Lights Plug & Socket Wiring Circuit Tester is designed for testing the lighting circuits on both towing vehicles and trailers/caravans etc. The body plugs directly into either 7-pin N-type plugs or sockets and gives a continuity test on all lighting circuits.
Also included in this kit is a pair of adaptors that allow you to also test 13 pin plugs and sockets.
- 12V electrical trailer plug & socket wiring tester
- One side connects to the 7-pins plug of a trailer and the other side to the 7-pins socket of the towing vehicle
- Indicates any failures in the wiring circuits on the car or trailer
- For use with 7 pole plugs and sockets
- Includes adaptors for 13 pin plugs and sockets
- Durable black plastic construction
- LED indicators
- Portable, easy to store hand held design
- Can be used with trailers, caravans, horseboxes, bicycle carriers etc.
- Requires 1 x 9V PP3 battery (not included)
- 1 x 12 Volt 7 Pin Trailer Plug and Socket Tester
- 1 x Adapter (7-pin socket to 13-pin connector)
- 1 x Adapter (13-pin plug to 7 pin socket)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.