This 17 Piece Bearing Race and Seal Driver Kit is suitable for the installation of straight races and seals into brake disc hubs without damage to the bearing or axle housing.
The collars will fit most standard wheel bearing sizes, including 4x4 vehicles and are made from machined aluminium.
The kit comes in a handy carrying case for quick and easy storage.
There are three driver sizes are used with a small hammer to insert the new straight race into the brake disc hub.
The adaptor should sit snugly within the race with minimal movement to avoid any damage to axle housing.
The seal can then be installed once the bearing placed within the race with the same sized adaptor and hammer.
- Allows installation of straight races and seals without damage to bearings or axle housing.
- Fits most standard bushing and wheel bearings.
- Manufactured from machined aluminium for strength and durability.
- Complete with a handy carrying case for quick and easy storage.
- 3 Piece Drivers ⌀ 115mm, 140mm & 160mm.
- I/D 10mm O/D 12mm.
- I/D 12mm O/D 14mm.
- I/D 14mm O/D 16mm.
- I/D 15mm O/D 17mm.
- I/D 16mm O/D 18mm.
- I/D 18mm O/D 20mm.
- I/D 20mm O/D 22mm.
- I/D 22mm O/D 24mm.
- I/D 25mm O/D 27mm.
- I/D 28mm O/D 30mm.
- I/D 30mm O/D 34mm.
- I/D 32mm O/D 36mm.
- I/D 35mm O/D 40mm.
- I/D 38mm O/D 42mm.
- Barcode: 5055143923186
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.