This Heavy Duty Anvil Lopper is ideal for pruning tree branches in your garden.
It features strong oval steel handles and the blade is
fully heat treated and chrome plated.
- The loppers are heavy duty, expert quality with a strong rugged construction to give long service and ease of use.
- The loppers have a heavy duty hooked, anti-slip, anvil and drop-forged blade.
- The Upper blade is made from S50c Carbon Steel high grade, fully hardened, heat treated steel and is precision ground with a chrome plated finish, 114mm X 5mm With Non-Stick Coating
- The Lower Blade: Zinc Alloy Anvil With Hook & Tooth Edge.
- The handles are made from high tension oval tubular steel.
- Non-slip soft cushion grips provide comfort and safe handling.
- These loppers are capable of cutting soft green branches up to 30mm in diameter.
- Total length of loppers 75cm (30")
All Silverline and Draper branded products have 2/3 day processing time.
All other products 1/2 day processing time.
Orders that contain draper or silverine products allow for the extra time to process and pack.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.