By using a pipe/tube cutter rather than a hacksaw during installation of pipe work avoids swarf entering systems, which can cause problems later in the job. Using a pipe cutter assures a square and even cut.
- Heavy duty die cast body with steel blade and twin rollers.
- Quick and easy to use.
- Each unit adjusts automatically to 15mm and 22mm copper piping respectively.
- Specially designed for the professional trade.
- Use one handed in confined spaces.
- Replaceable cutter wheels.
- Simply clip on and rotate round pipe to achieve a professional cut.
- 15mm Heavy duty self adjusting pipe cutter.
- 22mm Heavy duty self adjusting pipe cutter.
- Barcode: C37
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.