A professional quality full size Digital Multimeter with LCD Display.
Comes complete with with Probes and Battery.
With an extremely accurate reading in every mode makes this one of the best value for money multimeters on the market today.
It comes in a protective cover to withstand drops and bumps around the workplace.
CE and RoHS approved, with leads and probes (red and black), this multimeter is exceptional value for money.
- Auto Power Off (15 minutes)
- Measurement rate: updates 2-3/sec
- Over range indication: "1" figure only in the display
- Large Liquid Crystal Display: 3.5 x 6 cm
- Low Battery Indicator
- Automatic negative polarity indication
- Audible Continuity bleep
- Overload Protection
- Capacitance measurement auto zeroing
- High Impact Rubber Case with stand
- Probes and Leads included
- Standard 9V Battery (supplied)
- Safety compliance: IEC 61010-1, 2000 CAT II 600V overvoltage standards
- Overvoltage installation categories per IEC 61010-1, 2000
The meter is designed to protect against transients in these categories:
- CAT 1: From high voltage low energy sources, eg. Electronic circuits or a copy machine
- CAT II: From equipment supplied from the fixed installation, eg. TV's PC's, Portable tools and household appliances
- CAT III: From equipment supplied fixed equipment installation, eg. Installation panels, feeders and short branch circuits and lighting systems in large buildings
- DCV: 200mV-20-200 to 600V ..........+/- 0.5%
- ACV: 2v-20v-200 to 600V ..............+/- 0.8%
- ACA: 20m-200m-10A.......................+/-1.2%
- CAP: 200Pf-20n-200n-20Mf............+/-0.2.5%
- Transistor Test: 1b 10MA Vce 3V
- Protected by 10 amp fuse when measuring current
- Length: 200mm (8")
- Width: 95 mm (3¾")
- Depth: 52mm (2")
- Leads and probes (red and black)
- 9V PP3 battery
- Soft plastic protective casing
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.