This Reciprocating Air Body Saw is lightweight with a slim design for working in confined areas. It is suitable for cutting many types of metal, aluminum, plastic and fiberglass. Comes complete with 7 blades.
Ideal for a variety of bodyshop applications such as cutting panels, exhaust work, sills, chassis members etc.
- Perfect for straight or scroll cuts on metal, aluminium, plastics & fiberglass
- Lever throttle
- 10,000 strokes per minute for fast and smooth cutting
- Stroke length 3/8"
- Air inlet: 1/4"
- Min air hose size : 3/8"
- Required pressure: 90 PSI
- Avg. air consumption: 4 CMF
- Adjustable blade guard to control depth of cut
- Non-slip safety grip
- Can be used with standard hacksaw blades (cut down)
- 100's of uses at home or in the workshop
- 16 gauge
- Overal length: 240mm
- Weight: 0.65kg
- Air Body Saw
- 7 Blades
- 1 x Spare Guard
- 2 Allen Keys
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.