These Electronic Rat Trap offer a quick, effective, humane and environmentally friendly way to get rid of rats and mice.
They will last for years and are capable of killing many mice and rats as they are reusable.
When a rodent, attracted by food, enters the unit it gets killed with a high voltage electrical shock.
The device stuns rodents instantly without pain and noise.
All you need is to keep the device clean, supply it with the bait and follow safety rules in manual.
How It Works:
Step 1: Using plastic or wooden knife, insert a small amout of peanut butter (or any food rats prefer) through a bottom hole on the back plate.
Step 2: Insert 4 "C" batteries into battery compartment or use the supplied AC/DC-6V adapter.
Step 3: Identify location with rat activity look for worn trails or walkways. Place unit on the floor against a wall. Make sure the entrance in line with the trail. Rats prefer to travel along walls.
Step 4: Press switch to "On" position. Unit will hum and the green light will flash, indicating that the unit has been enabled. To prevent incidental electric shocks avoid contact with metal plates. Do not touch the bottom of the unit.
- Compact and easy to install: can be quickly set up in hard to access areas
- Humane rodent killer: leaves no mess and no poison is required
- Suitable for indoor areas: bedrooms, kitchens, living and dining rooms, shops, warehouses, offices, hotels, etc.
- Power adaptor fitted with standard UK 3 pin plug
- Portable: uses batteries when needed to set up in remote parts of a building
- Environmentally friendly: no poison or harmful chemicals used
- CE approved
- RoHS compliant
- Power supply: 4 x 1.5v "C" Battery (not included)
- Static work current: <>
- High voltage working current: <>
- High voltage: 5000v
- High voltage produced time: 4 minutes
- Low battery indicator: 4.8+0.2v
- Batteries will provide electronic shock 20-30 times
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.