This Silverline 85mm Immersion Heater Box Wrench Ms121 is an ideal addition to anyone's tools , whether it be for the garden , garage or DIY
- Immersion Heater Box Wrench.
- Heavy gauge steel box wrench with separate tommy bar.
- Corrosion-resistant yellow passivated finish.
- For fitting or removal of immersion heater elements.
- No-slot design ensures the removal of power cable from immersion heater prior to removal, reducing the possibility of electric shock.
- Long pattern will reach recessed elements on most hot water cylinders.
- 3-3/8" (86mm) A/F.
- Weight 0.844kg.
- Warranty: LIFETIME for all hand tools ; 3 YEAR for power tools , air & petrol tools..
- Silverline - Tooltime MS121 5024763015922.
Check out our Clearance Section
With over 5000 products manufactured across the UK, Europe, United States and Asia.It’s important for us to work hard to reduce the environmental impact throughout our chain of operations. Our sourcing team works closely with our factories to find ways to reduce environmental costs associated with bringing you quality products.
With our own dedicated product compliance team of over 50 people. We inspect every production run to ensure products meet with our specification and satisfaction. The compliance team are also responsible for our audit programme involving the comprehensive review of working conditions and ethical business practice at every factory.
As an ISO 9001 accredited company, we always take quality seriously. Recognised and trusted throughout the UK. Our products are checked to ensure we deliver tools that comply with the latest standards in quality and safety.
- Barcode: 5024763015922
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.