stove pipe thermometer has a thermal expansion coil on the rear that
expands and indicates on the front of the thermometer gauge when to
reload your stove to keep it in the most efficient zone. Too low and
creosote is building up in your stove pipe. Too high and you are losing
energy from the stove.
It’s more than a thermometer. It is specifically designed to be used with wood burning stoves. The heat is transferred via the magnet and coil and the readout gives you peace of mind that you are not wasting energy. A thermometer would only give a readout of the temperature in a room and not the actual stove.
It assists people save valuable energy and it will help avoid having to make costly repairs to the flue pipe due to creosote/soot build up.
- Monitors flue pipe heat for maximum efficiency
- Helps to avoid creosote build up & heat loss
- Easy to install
- Full instructions included
Instructions for Use:
- Must be Installed on the Stove Pipe at a Distance of 18" (45.7cm) Above the Stove.
- Magnet and/or Sheet Metal Screw Attaches to to Flue Pipe to Monitor Temperatures.
- A Durable and Highly Accurate Instrument to Aid in Monitoring Wood, Coal, Oil, Pallet and Gas Stove Flue Pipe Temperatures.
- This Instrument is for Single Wall Stove Pipes Only.
- The Stove Pipe Thermometer Indicates the Most Efficient Temperature for your Stove. Too Hot and you are Losing Valuable Heat, Too Cold and you run a Risk of Creosote Building Up and Causing Blockages.
- The Thermometer Becomes Very Hot Whilst in Use.
- Always Wait Until your Stove has 100% Cooled Down Before Touching.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.