This 3 Piece 2 Leg Puller Tool Set
is ideal for the removal of Bearings and Hubs. Each puller has a long
bolt with a pointed tip on one end and a hex grip on the handle for
turning by hand or with a tool. The claw legs are reversible for
internal and external pulls, and may be adjusted using the nuts and
- Heavy duty construction
- Manufactured from quality drop forged steel
- Rust resistant chrome plated finish
- Double ended adjustable, reversible legs - adjusted using the nuts and bolts at the joints
- Designed for both internal and external applications
- Ideal for the removal of gears, hubs, ball races, bearings, pulleys and sprockets etc.
- Includes leg sizes: 100mm (4"), 150mm (6") and 260mm (10")
- Total length of claw legs: 4.5"
- Length of bolt beneath yoke: 3.5"
- Claw feet protrude inwards by 3/8"
- Total length of claw legs: 6.5"
- Length of bolt beneath yoke: 5 1/8"
- Claw feet protrude inwards by 1/2"
- Total length of claw legs: 11"
- Length of bolt beneath yoke: 8 3/4"
- Claw feet protrude inwards by 5/8"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.