6lb Log Splitting Maul Axe with Fibreglass Shaft and Rubber Grip Handle
is ideal for felling trees, chopping and splitting logs etc.
It has a fibreglass shaft with a rubberised handle so that less of an impact is felt in the hands, wrists and arms during use.
It features a quality drop forged head with polished, lacquered blade and painted body and the hi-viz fibreglass shaft makes it easy to spot in work situations.
The head is specially shaped to avoid it jamming in the logs when in use.
- Extra strong 70% fibreglass shaft
- Shock absorbing rubberised handle for secure grip
- Drop forged high carbon steel head
- Anti jamming head
- Head weight: 6lb
- 33" fibreglass shaft for strength and durability
The Log Bomb is designed to make splitting tough logs much easier. It is a tough, diamond-shaped wood splitter that can be used with a sledge hammer or the back of a maul axe for the fast, efficient splitting of logs.
It's cross section design split logs in 4 directions, saving both time and effort. It has a spherical striking face for a centred and effective blow.
The splitter has a sharp point for easy insertion and is notched to prevent pop out.
- Splits logs in 4 directions
- Diamond shaped
- Solid, spherical striking face
- Notched to prevent pop-out
- Sharp point for easy positioning
- Length: 165mm (6.5")
- Width (at widest point): 70mm
Please note: log bomb will be either gold or red depending on which colour we have in stock.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.