- Draper Expert quality, key set with hexagon ball end on the long blade and conventional hexagon end on the short blade.
- Blades manufactured from chrome vanadium steel hardened and tempered with a satin chrome finish.
- The long blade has chemically blacked ends. High impact-resistant polypropylene handles.
- Supplied complete in steel stand.
- 2.0, 2.5, 3.0 And 4.0Mm: Long leg 100mm x short leg 13mm
- 5 and 6mm: Long leg 150mm x short leg 15mm
- 8 and 10mm: Long leg 200mm x short leg 14mm
All Draper tools are manufactured to high quality standards that are strictly controlled by our quality control engineers.
They offer good value for money and a number of useful features to improve the performance of the product.
All Draper products come backed by the draper tools guarantee.
Draper tools is a family-run company that has been selling high-quality tools in the united kingdom and beyond for more than 90 years.
To bring you the tool you need, the Draper buying team sources innovative products, which adhere to strict ethical and quality standards, from all around the world.
All Silverline and Draper branded products have 2/3 day processing time.
All other products 1/2 day processing time.
Orders that contain draper or silverine products allow for the extra time to process and pack.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.