This Reciprocating Air Body Cut Off Saw is lightweight with a slim design for working in confined areas.
It is suitable for cutting many types of metal, aluminum, plastic and fiberglass. Comes complete with six blades.
Ideal for a variety of bodyshop applications such as cutting panels, exhaust work, sills, chassis members etc.
- Perfect for straight or scroll cuts on metal, aluminium, plastics & fiberglass
- Lever throttle
- 10,000 strokes per minute for fast and smooth cutting
- Stroke length 3/8"
- Air inlet: 1/4" NPT
- Min air hose size : 3/8"
- Required pressure: 90PSI
- Avg. air consumption: 6CMF
- Adjustable blade guard to control depth of cut
- Non-slip safety grip
- Can be used with standard hacksaw blades (cut down)
- 100's of uses in the workshop or bodyshop
- 16 gauge
- Overal length: 240mm
- Weight: 0.62kg
- Air Body Saw
- 6 Blades
- 1 x Spare Guard
- 2 Allen Keys
All Silverline and Draper branded products have 2/3 day processing time.
All other products 1/2 day processing time.
Orders that contain draper or silverine products allow for the extra time to process and pack.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.