Set of 2 Plumbers Tap Tools - Adjustable Basin Wrench + Fixed Tap Nut Spanner
This set of two tap tools includes an 11" Adjustable Basin Wrench plus a Fixed Tap Nut Spanner for fixing taps to sinks, saths and basins.
280mm (11"mm) Adjustable Basin Wrench
Invaluable to plumbers, the traditional basin wrench, so effective for those difficult to reach back nuts and compression fittings behind and underneath baths, sinks and basins.
This DIY/Professional Plumbing Tool will securely grip pipe fittings and nuts. The swivel head on this basin wrench allows access where fixed spanners simply cannot reach.
- For tightening/losening fittings in awkward locations e.g underneath basins, sinks baths.
- Self adjustable jaws fit most nut/pipe fittings & irregular shapes.
- Sliding tommy bar.
- Head swivels 180 Degrees for maximum access.
- Chrome plated steel handle and forged alloy steel jaws.
- Can be used on copper or polythene pipe fittings.
Double-ended Cast Iron Wrench
A double-ended cast iron wrench for assembling and disassembling 15mm/22mm sized pipe tap back nuts.
- For use in horizontally/vertically confined areas
- Grips on smooth/oily surfaces
- Material: malleable steel
- Accurately machined jaws
- Jaw Size 26mm and 33mm (approx.)
- Length: 250mm (10")
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.