Plunge Drill Stand is ideal for holding your drill during use
steady and allows for much more accurate drilling than hand-held
Designed for use with power drills with collar diameter of 43mm or 35mm with supplied reducing bush.
has a sturdy column bar and the base has slots for fitting
a machine vice.
It also features a depth adjustment scale and stop.
- Depth gauge.
- Plastic collar insert.
- Mounting holes.
- Allen Key for adjustment included - holder on stand to avoid loss.
- Max. chuck diameter: 42mm.
- Max. drilling depth: 60mm.
- Total product height: 400mm.
- Drill boss diameter: 35mm/43mm.
- Item comes flat packed and some assembly is required.
part of this offer we are also including a handy 65mm Drill
This enables you to easily hold pieces of work in
place ensuring a more precise result.
The Press Vice can also be bolted to the base of the Drill Stand if required.
- Cast aluminium construction.
- 65mm jaw opening, notched for use with round objects.
- Quick-release mechanism.
- Rotate handle to increase pressure.
- Barcode: AN96-TT
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.