Silverline 264569 1200W 180mm Sander & Polisher
This Silverline Silverline 180mm Sander & Polisher is a highly versatile power tool. With it's variable speed control and high power output it will maintain a consistant RPM rate, even when applying pressure.
This Silverline allows you to revive even the dullest of finishes.
The large loop handle gives excellent user control, allowing the user to accurately follow bodywork contours with ease. An ideal dual purpose power tool for polishing and buffing vehicles and boats that also tackles a wide range of sanding tasks with ease.
- Well balanced ergonomic design for ease of use on delicate surfaces
- Sturdy 'D' handle for improved control and comfort during use
- Safety lock off button to avoid accidental starting
- 1200 Watt Silverline Polisher/Sander Power Unit
- Detachable Hook And Loop Backing Pad
- Hook And Loop Lambswool Bonnet
- Hook And Loop 180mm Sanding Disc '120 Grade' (Medium)
- Handle With Fixing Bolts And Allan Key
- Full Instruction Book
- Manufacturer's 3 Year Guarantee - (online registration required)
- Voltage: 230V ~ 50Hz
- Power Consumption: 1200 Watts
- No Load Speed: Variable 600rpm to 3000rpm
- 2m cable fitted with BS approved plug
- Overall Length: 480mm
- Uses 180mm Diameter Sanding Discs
- Output Shaft: M14 Male
3 Piece Polishing Sponge Head Kit
As part of this offer we are also including a pack of 3 high quality assorted 150mm polishing heads for use with sander/polishers with a M14 thread.
- 1 x Firm (White) Polishing Head for compounding 2 pack paint systems. Excellent results with G3 paste.
- 1 x Medium (Blue) Polishing Head for compounding/polishing cellulose & acrylics.
- 1 x Soft (Red) Polishing Head for final finishing and polishing
- 150mm diameter
- Thread: M14
- For use on sander/polishers with a M14 thread
- Max speed: 4600 rpm
Check out our Clearance Section
With over 5000 products manufactured across the UK, Europe, United States and Asia.It’s important for us to work hard to reduce the environmental impact throughout our chain of operations. Our sourcing team works closely with our factories to find ways to reduce environmental costs associated with bringing you quality products.
With our own dedicated product compliance team of over 50 people. We inspect every production run to ensure products meet with our specification and satisfaction. The compliance team are also responsible for our audit programme involving the comprehensive review of working conditions and ethical business practice at every factory.
As an ISO 9001 accredited company, we always take quality seriously. Recognised and trusted throughout the UK. Our products are checked to ensure we deliver tools that comply with the latest standards in quality and safety.
- Barcode: 7426822018611
All Silverline and Draper branded products have 2/3 day processing time.
All other products 1/2 day processing time.
Orders that contain draper or silverine products allow for the extra time to process and pack.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.